Database Change Log: Year of 1996
This log reflects changes performed by the curator. Other data additions are done on an on-going basis by the catalogers.
- December 27, 1996: The "Ordering Photographs" link was improved to include links to the organizations photos are ordered from.
- November 22, 1996: STS072 images and text were added.
- September 23, 1996: Some corrections to STS058 and STS040 data were made.
- September 4, 1996: The list of locations for the location search was expanded to include locations which are no longer used during cataloging.
- August 19, 1996: STS-74 images and text added.
- August 14, 1996: STS-73 images and text added.
- July 8, 1996: STS042 images added.
- June 7 - 10,1996: Statistics pages added.
- May 16, 1996: Added images for STS009, STS048, STS052, and STS053.
- May 6, 1996: Added text for STS069 (the images were already there).
- April 8, 1996: Indexing was added for all location searches. This means that in addition to specific locations being searched quickly, now nonspecific ones such as "Atmospheric Limb" and "Clouds" go quickly.
- March 26, 1996: Images for STS027, STS043, STS067, STS070, STS039, STS056, and STS071 were added.
- March 22, 1996: The page was made more compact and the scroll box size for the location search was enlarged in order to make it easier to scroll through the list of locations on.
- March 15, 1996: The location selection list was modified to allow it to work on more types of browsers and to only search blocks which are likely to have photos for the specified location on.
- March 13, 1996: A selection list for location searches was added. A bug was fixed which was causing the features search to ignore the first letter of the feature field. Images for STS61A and STS062 were added.
- March 11, 1996: Images for STS51B and STS058; text for STS063 were added.
- March 8, 1996: Images for STS028, STS040, STS045, & STS047 were added.
- March 4, 1996: STS070 text was added.